Mission and Qualifications
The mission of 3T Federal Solutions LLC (3T) is to be a premier provider of Construction and Design/Build services to the Federal government.
3T was established in order to bring the best available construction solutions to our Federal clients in need of services and support. From the very beginning it has been our goal to establish and maintain long-term relationships with our clients. We have and will continue to achieve these by:
- Always representing our client’s best interests.
- Bringing the best professionals to every project.
- Proactive Project DELIVERY
- Offering a dynamic and full range of services.
Our ability to develop close working relationships with all project stakeholders enables us to quickly solve problems, reduce project costs, and complete the project as quickly as possible.
With our multitude of certifications, 3T is positioned to allow our clients avenues which allow us to best meet their needs.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a)
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) CVE Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- U.S. Small Business Administration HUBZone
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Texas Department of Transportation Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Texas Department of Transportation Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Texas Certified HUB vendor
3T values, mutual trust, honesty, and accountability to propel our performance driven attitude resulting in completing projects on time, on budget, and at the highest level of quality.
3T Federal is presently supporting US Army Corps of Engineers mission in Rio Grande Valley, Texas to build six-mile road along Mexico Border.
In our Construction portfolio, we have successfully executed Electrical Installations and Asbestos Abatement projects in multiple VA facilities.
3T Federal is actively pursuing various construction projects to enhance their portfolio, and also developing teaming arrangements with prime contractors and also developing Mentor-Protégé relationship.
For more information please contact David Frescas: