8(a) STARS III
3T Federal has been awarded an 8(a) STARS III Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). The 8(a) STARS III GWAC is a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract designed to provide cutting-edge Information Technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies. With a $50 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period. 8(a) STARS III allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
3TFederal Contract number: 47QTCB21D0080
3TFederal DUNS number : 079875716
Contract Program Manager; Ajay Avasthi
Meet Our Program Manager Ajay Avasthi
Ajay Avasthi is the Contract Manager for the 8(a) STARS III Basic Contract. He comes with years of successful leadership experience and management skills to deliver unparalleled Contract Management services to the GSA and its customer agencies.
Corresponding to the contract administration requirements of the Basic Contract, Ajay will:
- Counsel and support 8(a) STARS III customers regarding the technical scope of the Basic Contract as well as the overall attributes of the 8(a) STARS III GWAC;
- Develop and deliver required reports per the guidelines of the Basic Contract (for our understanding of reporting requirements see “Reporting” section);
- Provide conflict-free, reliable service related to order performance under the Basic Contract;
- Attend required meetings and conferences as necessary;
- Manage the administrative functions as dictated by the Basic Contract; and
- Provide management oversight of sub-contractors.